Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Early morning walk with Katie

Some photos I took on my phone as Katie and I walked early this morning, before the road became busy with pedestrians.

Heading from near our Kwa Iddi turn-off, back towards Katie's place at Fortes.

 shops with the ubiquitous signs - Vodacom, Airtel, Tigo etc.

metal gates workshop - also everywhere

 the Sakina Campsite - a landmark when driving down the Arusha/Nairobi road

 a morning cup of tea anyone?

 my favourite bougainvillea hedge - so prolific I have discovered as there are livestock kept behind it providing it with constant manure

harsh sunlight walking up the hill

annoyingly bad sign

 brightly coloured shops

looking back down the hill 

 the Twitter Pub

 almost back at Katie's place

the Sweety Pub

1 comment: