Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

The Station

After reading a comment left by a reader of my blog (from Texas no less!) Andrew & I went to find his sister and mum who have a business in Arusha, behind the Kibo Palace Hotel.
 
We found The Station - a bookshop, cafe, gift shop, and pet grooming & boarding business - and introduced ourselves to Serena and Joyce, and gave Joyce a big hug.
 

Sorry about the quality of the photo. It was taken quickly with my iPhone.
 
We enjoyed a cappuccino and muffin, and then some green chutney and curried chicken sandwiches, and bought some books for the school from their bookshop (they have a fantastic selection of books). And then went home with a delicious Goan beef and bean curry for dinner.
I know where we will be going to buy take away now!

3 comments:

  1. completely salivating over the green chutney and curried chicken sandwiches as well as the goan beef and bean curry!!! mmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My! I look reallly freaky! Sweetie - you need to come back soon so we can do some nice pics and get some more goodies! XXX See you at the STATION soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely will come back soon.
      xxx

      Delete