Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Photos from Stephanie

This afternoon we received a letter from Stephanie, containing some photos on discs. I thought I would share some of them so you know who I am talking about when I say we are going to work with her.

Stephanie and Christopher eating out in Arusha - apparently there are lots of great places to eat.


Stephanie and William on his first day of school in Arusha. William's school is closing in June, so we will be there in time to take over with his education.


Around William's school - in the classroom & during a sports day.



Andrew (Stephanie's husband) with one of his cured patients and her baby. Andrew is a surgeon working in quite a few locations around northern Tanzania & into Kenya.


A street scene in Arusha, Mount Meru in the background.


Magdlena, who is going to be teaching Swahili and music with us. I am really looking forward to meeting her.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted this. Helps me to imagine where you'll be and what you'll be doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics of your friends and area you'll be living in! What an awesome mountain in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see some of your new home and the people you'll be getting to know!

    ReplyDelete